Established in 2005, the Landmark Cancer Center provides state-of-the-art cancer treatment for adults. Using a multidisciplinary approach, our team of caregivers all work together in order to best coordinate patient care. We also work closely with staff at the Southern New England Regional Cancer Center, which provides radiation therapy services located close by to our offices, as well as the team of Landmark-affiliated physicians and surgeons. We pride ourselves on our core values of caring, compassion, quality, professionalism, and innovation.
For further information, contact us at 401-767-1541.
*** We are thrilled to announce the upcoming launch of the Landmark Cancer Center in Woonsocket, conveniently located on Cass Avenue. Set to open its doors in January 2024, our state-of-the-art facility is meticulously designed to redefine the landscape of cancer care in our community!
At the Landmark Cancer Center, we proudly provide:
- Multidisciplinary management of hematological cancers and solid tumors
- Chemotherapy, biotherapy, immunotherapy and other related infusions
- Access to FDA-regulated clinical trials
- Radiation oncology services provided by the Southern New England Regional Cancer Center
- Collaboration with Landmark-affiliated surgeons
- On-site laboratory services offered, beginning January 2024
- Individualized patient education
- Patient-assistance programs for prescriptions not covered by insurance plans
- Free local transportation to and from appointments
- Total patient support, including nutrition and education programs
- Monthly on-site support group with art therapy
- Palliative care certified Nurse practitioner on site
- Cutting edge cancer care close to home
Landmark Cancer Care Services Center
Dr. Ahmed Nadeem, Medical Director
116 Eddie Dowling Highway
North Smithfield, RI 02896